We have realized projects leaveraging market penetration and market entry strategies of internationally operating companies. The list of references includes companies listed at important stock exchanges around the world, e.g. the NYSE or Deutsche Börse, SMEs striving for internationalization, financial and government institutions.
- Assessing the buying process and market segmentation of the European and Asian-Pacific market for a premium tool manufacturer.
- Exploring and analyzing the market attractiveness including the market size, growth rates, market segmentation and market environment trends for an energy company planning to access major EU markets. It included analyzing the supply chain as well as identifying suitable distributors.
- Providing a hidden champion in the machinery sector with market and competitive intelligence to improve its market penetration in Northern Africa.
- Identifying and assessing the customers' perception of product/service features and demand trends for a manufacturer in the transport industry in order to introduce new products and services to the market, assisting the company to differentiate from its competitors and to win market share.
- Executing a market due dilligence study in the consumer goods sector for a leading investment and development bank.
- Identifying and evaluating import and export regulations as well as product security standards for electrical devices for a leading Chinese company striving to enter key markets in the EU.
- Analyzing the developments in the EU energy and environment policy as well as evaluating the impact on the customer's strategy and operations.
We are partner for market intelligence of CBI Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.